Who we are...
A Multi-Level Service Company Founded in 2012 in Welland, Ontario.
Our core business is assisting those who need help with extensive decluttering and hoarding remedial services. If you need a small purge of the house, or a full household clearance and deep clean, look no further than Urge to Purge Inc.
Urge to Purge Inc. has been able to develop over the past 12 years due to the hard work and expertise of our dedicated and close-knit family team. Our portfolio now includes Home Services, Sustainable Junk Collection and Property Maintenance. We cater for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal clients.
Urge to Purge has recently appeared on the Marilyn Denis Show, to showcase their decluttering services for charity. The segment featured the home of a single mom whose bedroom was being remodeled for Mother’s Day. Since then the Marilyn Denis Show has reconnected with Urge to Purge to clean out the new home of “Charles The Butler” who recently purchased a “fixer upper” in Southern Ontario. In 2017, Urge to Purge Inc. has since appeared with the show for a Kitchen Reorganization in Oakville and Garage Renovation in Cambridge.
Urge to Purge has received the following awards and consistently receives recommendations and referrals through client testimonials.
• 2013 Business of the Year Award Welland/Pelham Chamber of Commerce
• 2013 Employee of the Year Award Welland/Pelham Chamber of Commerce
• 2013 Eco Award
• 2014 City of Welland Community Appreciation Award
• 2015 Community Inclusion Award Community Living Welland/Pelham
• 2015 Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award NEYA
• 2016 1Awards Winner
• 2017 Pen Financial “Who Cares” Award Recipient
• 2018 Recognized Young Professional of the year
• 2021 CBRB Best Businesses In Canada
• 2021 Readers Choice Award Best Cleaning Business
• 2022 Canadian Business Review Board Members
• 2022 Readers Choice Award Best Junk Removal Business
• 2022 CBRB Best Businesses In Canada
• Canadian Business Awards - Hoarding Remediation Experts of the Year 2022 –
Southern Ontario Urge to Purge is fully licensed, insured and all employees pass a criminal background check. All Urge to Purge team members are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as per Provincial regulations. Serving the Niagara Region and GTA since 2012, we're looking forward to another decade of serving our fabulous and loyal customers.